a

Thank you for spending your time here. Do leave some words in the tagboard or guestbook before you leave =) Have a great day!

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Couple Of Chillies

Did this chilli series last sunday. Wanted to present the things we see/eat everyday in another way.Chilli is always linked with 'hot/spicy' hence i thought it would be interesting to link them with ice(something that contradicts their characteristics). I think it's not very well-executed,couldnt really carry out what i plan for. Please let me know what you think of the pictures.

Hosted by Photobucket.com

One: Chillies in a pounder, waiting to be crushed.



Hosted by Photobucket.com

Two: Chillies getting the 'cold treatment' from Mr Ice

4 Comments:

Blogger Jazzo said...

The combination had left me feeling confused. Dunno whether to feel hot or cold. Perhaps chilli garlic ginger will do me fine.

12:07 AM  
Blogger Ordinaryless said...

Haha..Contradiction is actually what i wanted to portray through the second pic.Yup, huge garlics and lots of chillis crossed my mind too but, lazy to buy them. Haha..

9:24 AM  
Blogger Student8080 said...

whoa! my mom actually like the pics! She says its cute! really! haha

12:37 AM  
Blogger Ordinaryless said...

Yes! Thanks your mom for me ok? =) Thank you! =)

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home