a

Thank you for spending your time here. Do leave some words in the tagboard or guestbook before you leave =) Have a great day!

Thursday, February 03, 2005

My Samsung S-500

I'm a happy man. I say the more matured a man gets, the more appreciative he is towards the simple things in life.

I got a new Samsung S-500 two days back. It wasnt exactly new, in fact, it has been used by my sis-in-law for a year, dropped to its death but revived back by my dad. Since the mobilephone died, my sis-in-law got herself a new one and left the dead one on the shelf. My dad took pity in the phone, took it to a repair shop, got it repaired and gave it to me. Though it doesn't has the latest design, though its functions is far less superior than most bluetooth enabled camera phones in the market, i really appreciate the small gift from my dad. I've downloaded a Canon(jazz ver) ringtone. I havent really recieved calls from the past 2 days so i kept calling myself and hum along the tune. Haha, im lame. I know

My phone has since learnt to stand without any support from me. Don't believe? Look at what i've snapped below.

Hosted by Photobucket.com

It hasnt learnt to walk though, give it a few more weeks bah =)

*Credits to Jianing for pointing out spelling error*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home