a

Thank you for spending your time here. Do leave some words in the tagboard or guestbook before you leave =) Have a great day!

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Tragedy Of an Egg


Hosted by Photobucket.com



It was a fateful sunday afternoon. Occasional laughters and cries of my niece filled the house as i was sitting lazily on my sofa reading the papers. Suddenly, i heard a loud Scream..*Ahhhhh*....

I stood up from my sofa seat and approached my mom who was with my niece. Both were looking at the floor. Oh my god. I nearly fainted when i saw what they saw.

I saw an egg. A broken egg. All the nutritions of the egg must have sunk deeply into that kitchen tile. Gosh!

It was no doubt caused by the mischief of my notti but cute niece. She was having her lunch and playing with the egg when the accident happened. The filmsy shell of the egg could not withstand the gravitational force at the mere height of one metre and shattered upon impact. The scene was devastating.

Our maid Yati was immediately activated to clean up the mess to prevent any curious passer by like my dad or my sis to linger around the scene of accident.

I returned to my sofa to continue reading my Sunday Times about Vietnam girls marrying into Singapore.

When you eat, don't play.

When you play, don't eat.

-A Message From Singapore Traffic Police-

2 Comments:

Blogger Ordinaryless said...

Hi Jus a Girl,

The 'face' was drawn using a software called 'Photoshop CS'. Many pple thought i literally drew the egg with a marker, nah, didnt do that. =P

Thanks for viewing!

2:29 PM  
Blogger J said...

Hey, just chanced upon your site. Like many of the picutres you have taken. However, din manage to see all. Explorer closed down a few times. Also, there's always this prompt abt some activeX control thingie. Anyway, just wanted to send a note to say great job!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home