a

Thank you for spending your time here. Do leave some words in the tagboard or guestbook before you leave =) Have a great day!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Chinatown Wet Market Series I: The non-fishy business

I went to Chinatown last Sunday. Chinatown is a place which i've visited numerous times for photographic purposes but never have i been so daring to shoot so willingly in the wet market. The experience on sunday was a good one. I approached the hawkers and were very pleased that most of them were more than happy to let me take their pictures. There are 4 series in all, the last one was the most gruesome one and not many can take that kind of pictures, including me. =P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Ginger man at the grocery stall

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A big pile of small onions

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Vege & roots

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

His name is Richard. He invited me to take his picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home