a

Thank you for spending your time here. Do leave some words in the tagboard or guestbook before you leave =) Have a great day!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Joo Chiat


Hosted by Photobucket.com


This picture was taken on 8th Jan. It was Saturday. Met up with a group of photographers to capture the old buildings in Joo Chiat. I'm suprised to see Mr John Cosgrove, the editor of Photo-i magazine joining us. As we walked, i passed by Lucky Book Store. The bookstore is operated by my mum's friend. I walked in the store hoping to see my mom's friend but was only greeted by his staff, Robert. Boss was not around.

I left the shop without seeing the old guy.

We didnt get to capture much before it started to rain. The above pic is my favourite among the few i've captured.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home