a

Thank you for spending your time here. Do leave some words in the tagboard or guestbook before you leave =) Have a great day!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Unplanned in NTU

Has been 1mth and 22 days since i blogged. Wow.

Forgive me for being dormant for so long, i have been tied up with school lately. Exams ended last Friday, i hope to clear all. Now i'm rather stressed by FYP, the project which seems almost impossible for me to accomplish. I guess i can only take Adidas logo into consolation - Impossible Is Nothing.

These are few pictures i had taken in school yesterday. Nothing planned, just took out my camera and snapped what i feel is right. Perfect impromptu. Yup, you'll see my fave NTU model again, Mr Justin Lim. Haha, he gonna kill me for putting up his pictures again. Haha..


#1 - Carpark, from the perspective of an ant
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

#2- Mad rush, the usual scene at 5.30pm
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



#3 - 神秘人物,铁杀掌,武林秘集
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 Comments:

Blogger b o o said...

welcome back guorong. missed u {hugs}

i have a friend named Ant.

i 'enjoy' the madrush everyday.

justin!!

p/s got change me link form 'myspace' to 'blogger' not?

2:29 PM  
Blogger Ordinaryless said...

hey thanks!!

keke, yeah, Justin, my fave model in the campus! Keke..

I've updated your link to blogspot, thanks for informing me =)

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. This is Justin. Please remove my photo leh. Use someone more handsome (like yourself) for the model. heh.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Justin!!

You're hot among the female readers in my blog ley!
Cannot remove your pics!! Haha..

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wor.. i didnt know ants are colourblind. and justin is hot! guorong is not! hahahaaha.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home