a

Thank you for spending your time here. Do leave some words in the tagboard or guestbook before you leave =) Have a great day!

Friday, August 12, 2005

Moody


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My sentiments are depicted in this picture taken near Fullerton Hotel. I was alone when i took this picture.

Everything has been a rush since school started. Haven't been focused. Stress is accumulating. Other than studies, few other problems are bothering me as well...

I'm supposed to be doing tutorials now or packing my room or reading on my FYP, why did i suddenly turn to my pictures again.. I have no idea myself.

I am moody...

5 Comments:

Blogger Ordinaryless said...

thanks bro! Haha..ya lor, how did u guess my other problems, so smart! Haha..

10:38 PM  
Blogger b o o said...

poor thing *hugs* feel beta soon

4:35 PM  
Blogger Ordinaryless said...

haha, thanks boo boo..

*so sweet of you* =)

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't get away from your moody-ness, but at least you have such nice picture! Sometime, the inspiration come with moody-ness or moody-ness gives inspirations... hehe.. keep it up!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Ordinaryless said...

Thank you Miss Anonymous Agent Mariam for dropping in to pen down ya comment. i agree with you. Inspiration can be drawn from sadness at times..

Keep up ya pics too! =)

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home